Create a search to discover compelling trends.
Choose your inputs. Get the data that you want to see. You have full customization over the results.
- Select Team: Choose an individual team or "All Teams" to see league wide trends
- Record Type: Choose which historical record type you'd like to see - Straight Up (SU), Against The Spread (ATS) or Over/Under (OU). Multiple selections are enabled
- Favorite/Underdog: Choose whether you want to see your selected team's historical performance as a Favorite, Underdog, or both (Overall)
- If you select Favorite or Underdog, you have the ability to specify a spread range or a single spread. For example, you could select Underdog and adjust the slider to +7 to +30 to see how a team has performed when getting between 7 to 30 points
- Time Frame: Choose whether you want to see your selected team's historical performance over a selected number of past games or over a selected number of past seasons
- For NFL, our database goes back to 2009 for the regular season and postseason and 2012 for the preaseason
- For NBA, our database goes back to 2015 for the regular season and postseason
- Season Type: Choose whether you want to see your selected team's historical performance in the preseason, regular season or postseason. Multiple selections are enabled
- Choose which additional filters you'd like to layer on
- Head-to-head vs. an opponent, home/away, temperature, after a win, etc.
- You have the option to layer on more than one filter should you want to create a more granular search
- Be mindful that adding more than one filter may decrease the significance of the sample size